I’ve been sharing some posts with you over the last few weeks about the awesomeness that is Rover.com. I’ve mentioned that travel for a dog owner can now be stress free with their services since they match responsible dog sitters with dog owners, as well how you can make extra money being a dog sitter yourself! Today I’m going to talk to you about even more important stuff; how you can easily save a dog’s life by participating in Rover.com‘s services.
Rover.com has your dog’s wellbeing in mind, always. They have a genuine love for dogs and their Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life program is a clear indication of that commitment. Since March of 2012, this program has allowed Rover.com to donate a portion of proceeds to over 40 organizations nationwide! Just to name a few: San Francisco SPCA, Pets Unlimited, Seattle Humane Society, The Humane Society of the United States, TrustCloud, and many more. To help save a dog’s life right now, it’s this easy:
For Dog Owners
- Look for Rover dog sitters who have the Rover Donation Badge.
- Send your stay requests to at least two Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life sitters to maximize the chances that one is available when you need them.
- Book your stay and pay as usual. Rover.com will handle the donation for you!
For Dog Sitters
- Go to “Your Profile” and choose the charity that will receive your donated proceeds.
- Designate your donation pledge percentage.
- Proudly display your Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life badge, which identifies you as a charitable Rover sitter, on your profile!
- Tell your friends and family to book you through Rover.com the next time they need a dog sitter!
- Book the stay as usual. Rover.com will execute your donations for you!
Wham, bam, thank you, Dog Lovers! Whether you’re a dog sitter or a dog owner, after you’ve followed the steps above, you’ve helped save a dog’s life. There are currently over 1,200 Rover.com sitters who have chosen to participate and this is a statistic you want to be represented in.
Have more questions? Fret not! Join our #RoverChat Twitter Party with @roverdotcom on Thursday, October 3rd from 6-7 PM Pacific. This will be the perfect opportunity to ask questions to their Business Develop Manager, Customer Service Team Lead, and Customer Support & Booking Specialist, and learn more about the full scope of Rover’s services and lifesaving powers. Also, Rover.com will be doing a random drawing of everyone who participates and 1 winner will get a $100 amazon gift card! Score! Another 4 winners will get $25 amazon gift cards! Here’s a few examples of some questions you could potentially ask if you were to attend:
- How do I keep in touch with our Dog Sitter while I’m way?
- What if I have a special needs dog?
- What kind of exercise does my dog get while I’m away?
- How is transporation arranged, if it’s necessary?
- What do dog sitters charge on Rover.com?
Also, Rover.com is generously offering $25 off your pet’s first stay with one of their awesome pet sitter’s (this could be you!). You definitely want to redeem this quickly because pet sitters book up fast, especially over the holidays. To redeem your coupon click here. Your coupon code is: CandC25!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Canines & Couture only shares products, brands and services in which we thoroughly believe in and would use ourselves. Image provided by Rover.com.
P.S. Let The Smooshy continue to dazzle you. Follow us on Bloglovin’!