I don’t know about you but I’m always trying to craft up ways to make some extra money outside of my 9-5 job. That extra cash flow sounds so delightful. In reality, though, it can be challenging to find part-time work; there’s not enough time in the day or there aren’t any flexible opportunities available. Even if you did find some part time work, would it make you happy given how much extra time it would take out of your social life? I’m stressed out just thinking about it!
What if I told you that you could be blissfully happy while making extra money on your own terms? You absolutely can as a pet sitter through Rover.com. They offer an amazing opportunity for responsible dog lovers to earn extra money by signing up to be a pet sitter through their website. Let me just reiterate that… you can make money by watching, playing with, caring for, cuddling, and loving pets. It’s like, the biggest no brainer ever.
Still not convinced this is the most awesome opportunity ever? Here are a few other reasons you should be a pet sitter through Rover.com:
- Rover.com makes the process seamless and easy. Listing your services is free.
- You can specify what dog sizes you want to take. Don’t want a 200lb dog in your tiny city apartment? You don’t have to.
- You have the option of accepting or rejecting any request.
- You can specify what days of the week you’re available. In fact, you can specify exact dates on a calendar.
- Rover.com promotes your safety by providing rich user profiles and reviews, as well as phone support.
- In case of an emergency, Rover’s Protection Package provides a one-year subscription to 1-800-Help-4-Pets; a 24/7 – nationwide pet identification system with live operators – and a subscription to Ask A Vet.
- Payment is made easy through Paypal (or a check, if you prefer).
Are you still reading or have I done my job and you’re signing up right. this. very. second? I mean, honestly, I can’t think of a better way to make extra money for the ultimate animal lover, especially if your circumstance currently dictates you can’t own one yourself. You get to enjoy the companionship of other people’s pets and then bid them adieu. It’s a win-win situation.
Want to learn more about Rover.com and how you can become a pet sitter? Join our #RoverChat Twitter Party with @roverdotcom on Thursday, October 3rd from 6-7 PM Pacific. This will be the perfect opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the full scope of Rover’s services. Also, Rover.com will be doing a random drawing of everyone who participates and 1 winner will get a $100 amazon gift card!! Score! Another 4 winners will get $25 amazon gift cards!
You can also revisit my post last week about Rover.com, “Can Travel for a Dog Owner be Stress Free?” to learn more about finding a pet sitter for your fur baby. Rover.com is offering $25 off your pet’s first stay with one of their awesome pet sitter’s (this could be you!). You definitely want to redeem this quickly because pet sitters book up fast, especially over the holidays. To redeem your coupon go to: www.rover.com/dogblogs. Your coupon code is: CandC25!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Canines & Couture only shares products, brands and services in which we thoroughly believe in and would use ourselves.
P.S. Let The Smooshy continue to dazzle you. Follow us on Bloglovin’!